- As a charity seeking donations from the public we, the Central Remedial Clinic (CRC) aim to comply with the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public. These Guidelines are issued by the Charities Regulator pursuant to section 14(1) (i) of the Charities Act 2009 to encourage and facilitate the better administration and management of charitable organisations (charities).
- Our pledge is to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness.
- We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the CRC, and we promise we will effectively apply your donations and gifts to us for their intended purposes.
- We work together to make a positive difference to the lives of people with disabilities, their families, and carers. We are committed that our donors will be informed of our organisation’s mission, and of the way the organisation intends to use donated resources.
- Our donors and prospective donors will be informed of the identity of those serving on the CRC’s Board of Directors, and we are committed that the Board of Directors will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- We are committed to providing access to the CRC’s most recent financial statements and our Annual Reports will include our statement of compliance with the Guidelines for Charitable Organisation on Fundraising from the Public.
- We assure our donors that their donations and gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Our donors will receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.All information received from our donors will be dealt with in complete confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- We commit that the CRC relationships with individuals representing the charity will be dealt with in a professional and courteous manner.
- The CRC is committed to informing our donors, whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organisation or hired third party agents.
- We will provide a number of ways for those who are interested to contact the organisation with their questions. We will be accountable and will provide a timely response. We are committed to answering questions about the CRC, in a prompt, truthful and forthright manner.
- We have a procedure to address complaints, a copy of which is on our website and is available on request.
- We are committed to our donors and their privacy and we will never share information on our mailing lists with third parties without our donors’ prior consent.
- We will make information about our purpose and our activities freely available.
What to do if you have feedback
If you do have a comment about any aspect of our work, you can contact the CRC in writing or by telephone. In the first instance, your comment will be dealt with by Stephanie Manahan, the CEO. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond, providing relevant contact details.
Penny Ansley Building
Tel: +353 (01) 8542319
We are open from Monday to Friday at 8.45am to 5.15pm.