CRC Christmas Appeal:
Everything you need for the perfect Christmas; vouchers for your groceries, a Smart TV, Nintendo Switch with games, and loads of other Christmas goodies! Overall prize value of €2,000.
CRC’s Christmas Appeal: This Christmas the CRC is giving you the chance to win everything you need to fill your trolley for your BIG Christmas Shop – thanks to Cuisine De France, for just €5 you can be in with the chance to win some amazing Christmas goodies worth €2,000.
Turkey, ham, mince pies, Roses, spuds, boxes of Tayto, tins of biscuits, rashers & sausages – if you’re the lucky winner you’ll be able to fill your trolley to the brim without breaking the bank! Plus, we’re throwing in loads of Christmas goodies as well as a Smart TV & Nintendo Switch with games to keep the kids and the big kids entertained on Christmas day! 😉 On top of all this we’ll drop these goodies right to your door the week before Christmas, so you can take it easy.
To be in with a chance of scooping the whole lot, just buy a ticket for €5, and remember you can enter as many times as you want! 🎄🎁
Terms & Conditions:
- Over 18’s only.
- Entries valid only from Republic of Ireland
- Closing date for entry is 09:00 on the 13th of December 2021.
- Draw date 15th December 2021.
- Employees of The CRC Fundraising Department, or members of their immediate family are not eligible to enter the raffle.
- We will contact the winner in line with GDPR procedure and we will arrange delivery of the prize. The entry data will only be used for the intended purpose.
- The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the start and closing date on the prize draw.
- If entering the raffle through a Facebook donation on the CRC Facebook page, you must leave a comment on the post and donated a minimum of €5 to the CRC for a valid entry.
- Failure for the winner to respond to CRC communication within 48 hours following the announcement of the winner will result in their entry being null and void and an alternative winner will be chosen at random.
- The CRC’s decision is final in all matters relating to the raffle (including the prizes) and no correspondence will be entered into.
@ Click here for Source Link.