How to get referred to nutrition and dietetics


Babies, children and adults in need of a nutrition and dietetics service may be referred after they start attending the CRC. All clients must be referred through a CRC department or school.


If you are concerned about diet or nutrition and would like a referral or an appointment, please discuss this with your CRC medical consultant or therapist.