How to get referred to psychology


Families, children and adults in need of a psychology service may be referred after they start attending the CRC; all clients must be referred through a CRC department or school.


If you have concerns and would like a referral or an appointment with a CRC psychologist, please discuss this with your CRC Medical Consultant or therapist.