What we do
We will meet with you and your family and carers to
- Help you to understand your developmental difficulties and diagnoses
- Discuss what these diagnoses mean for you and your family
- Respond to questions raised by you or by your local therapy team
- Provide specialist multi-disciplinary assessments
- Recommend ways to treat and manage any difficulties you might have
- Communicate with your local therapy team and services
- Provide full written reports for you and key professionals
We work closely with all of the other clinical departments in the CRC to support you and your family and carers.
We also work in specialist clinics in the CRC.