Orthotics clinic


A physiotherapist or medical consultant might recommend that you use a splint or orthotic. This is a device held in place on the outside of your body to help control the position or function of your arm or foot.


Our physiotherapy department runs a special clinic with a visiting orthotist to assess your need for orthotics.